Pelvic floor exercise aid Phase II
For long-term exercise of the pelvic floor muscles
Have you strengthened your pelvic floor using the ELANEE pelvic floor exercise aids Phase I? Now it’s a case of maintaining the strength of the muscles and preventing slackening. It’s easy for you to do this with the ELANEE pelvic floor exercise aid Phase II. The vaginal cone has two internal balls which swing against the external layer of the cone with every movement and thus create a vibration. These vibrations are transferred directly to the pelvic floor muscles. This stimulates and exercises the muscles. Maintaining the muscle strength you have developed. The ELANEE pelvic floor exercise aid Phase II can be inserted into the vagina for a longer period of time. To keep exercising.
- Passive stimulation of the pelvic floor muscles thanks to vibrating balls within the vaginal canal
- For long-term training of pre-strengthened pelvic floor muscles, in order to prevent slackening of the muscles
- Increase in sexual sensation
- Silent exercise you can integrate into your daily routine
- 14 stimulation pockets distributed over the cone
- 1 vaginal cone
(weight: 44 g, length: 98 mm, Ø upper half 30 mm, Ø lower half 35 mm, colour: violet)
- 1 Instructions for use
Pharmaceutical registration number (PZN): 11561948
AREAS OF APPLICATION
The pelvic base training aid – phase II supports the permanent follow-up training, after you have already learned to perceive your pelvic base and a certain core strength of the muscles has been built (e.g. with the ELANEE pelvic base training aids – phase I).
• During a pregnancy without problems, you can train with the pelvic base training aid – phase II for as long as you are feeling comfortable with it.
• After childbirth, you can begin with the training as soon as the cervix has closed and your pelvic muscles are strengthened again. In case of doubt, please contact your midwife or your physician.
Pelvic base training with the ELANEE pelvic base training aid – phase II is therefore suitable:
• For permanent training of the pelvic base muscles with an already pre-trained pelvic base
(e.g. with the ELANEE pelvic base training aids – phase I)
• For increasing sexual sensations
The ELANEE pelvic base training aid – phase II is composed of two tubular bodies that are interconnected by a wide strip. Both tubular bodies contain a ball floating freely. The internal balls swing against the outside wall of the tubular body with every 10 motion and generate slight vibration. This vibration is directly transferred to the pelvic base muscles. This stimulates and activates the muscles.
The large supporting surfaces of the lower part help transfer the vibrations directly to the pelvic base muscles. The 14 imprinted stimulation islands facilitate additional stimulus to the muscles. The wide strip between both halves enhances the swinging of both balls and the training effect is intensified by this.
The ELANEE pelvic base training aid – phase II is completely inserted. To simplify the insertion, the top part is of the cone is designed smaller than the bottom part. It is invisible from the outside and silent. The training ensues by simply wearing the training aid and can therefore be incorporated in everyday life. The pelvic base muscles are stimulated by every motion.
MATERIAL AND CLEANING
The ELANEE pelvic base training aids phase II consist of Polypropylene, Thermoplastic elastomer and 2 rubberised steel balls.
Clean the training aid with warm water and customary soap or disinfect the cone with a customary skin disinfection agent. Before using the training aid again, possible residue of soap or disinfectant should be rinsed off thoroughly using water. Gas sterilisation is also possible. You can dispose of the ELANEE pelvic base training aid phase II in the household waste.